House for Sale
Just Move in!
Property ID 1995066This beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with bonus study is the perfect starter for any first home buyer, investor or small family.
The property is a contemporary and modern home with a flexible open plan layout that features a newly renovated kitchen with a stone top bench and ample storage, stainless steel appliances. It also includes a renovated en-suite, recently upgraded flooring, air conditioning and has the perfect entertainer's outdoor area that can accommodate all your family and friends.
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, being only a short walk to parks, public transport and local shops the convenience and amenity of this location is exceptional. This property has subdividing potential with Zoning R17.5/35 and this superb home will undoubtedly impress!
Be fast to view as this home wont last!!
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- Additional bonus Study with side access
- Master bedroom with WIR and renovated en-suite
- 2 Bathrooms
- Drive through single garage
- Open plan Kitchen/dining & meals area
- Newly renovated kitchen with stone top benches, ample storage and soft closing doors
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Laundry with side access
- Roller shutters
- Entertainers outdoor with undercover patio area
- Bore reticulation
- Easy care manicured gardens
- Outdoor garden shed
- Zoned R17.5/35 subdivision
- Year Built: 1992
- Roof Type: Tile
- Land Area: 700m2
- Floor Area: 140m2
- Shire Rates: $2,200.00 (approx)
THE MCMAHON TEAM
Steve McMahon 0409 912 177
Nicole Krstic 0429 720 412